Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mandrama-what?

I had a friend once who quite spontaneously called me "Mandramablingblama" to be funny. As the years passed, I realized how much it suits me. "Man" is not only part of my first name, but is also the thing that gets me in the most trouble! "Drama" is what soon follows, and unfortunately in my life, it sometimes shows up unannounced and uninvited. "Bling" is one of my favorite things as well as anything shiny or fabulous. And the "blama?" Well, I haven't quite figured out that part yet, but it rhymes.


I've got a crazy life. Crazy stories. Crazy people that need to be talked about (myself included). Here you'll find the highs and lows, the good and bad, the purposeful and impulsive. And lets not forget - random. :)

My life is an adventure! Every day is something new, something to remember, something to learn from, something to laugh at, and yes, even something to love. My father always told me, "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." Welcome to my life.

2 comments:

Jobina said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Jolene said...

Yea! I'm so glad that you are blogging - I love hearing your stories - Good, bad or just random if it involves you I want to know :)

Miss you like crazy!

~Jolene